Thursday, November 8, 2018

Checking In

Hey all, just a quick lil update. Bash has a follow up appointment tomorrow. The doctors are going to sedate him and then take blood work and a bone marrow aspirate from his hip bone which they will draw his chimerism from. It will show us what his blood cells are doing down at the core. I'm terrified. This is the longest he has ever waited to have blood work done (Last was Sept 14th when his last boost was!) and my mind is racing a million miles a minute. I may look calm and collected on the outside but inside I am falling apart. Its hard to be positive all the time and my mind has wandered to a few dark places and as such I have literally been avoiding writing or talking much about it. 

The last few weeks have been a bit rough. Bash has had a rash on his face for the past three months or so which we finally got into a dermatologist for. They diagnosed the rash as peri orbital dermatitis. We have a cream to put on his face twice a day and it has mostly cleared up. On top of this he has been fighting off a cold for two weeks and is extra clingy. Before his cold started he was complaining his shins hurt and would rub them and say ouchie. This has completely freaked me out. When you're a cancer parent your mind always skips to the worst possible outcome. A bump or bruise, a cough, a complaint of aches, it all brings me careening back to that fateful day of diagnosis. My life will always be this way now, I will always have my back up and my radar on. The second I feel comfortable and drop my guard is when I know it will try to creep back in. Any other parent would say he has growing pains, or that he must have bumped his knee at daycare and it will heal, and that cough is just a cold and it will pass. I'm hyper aware of everything and it super sucks.
I don't want to leave on a negative note so I'll breeze through a summary of our positives for the past few months. We ran in the Believe in the Gold run for childhood cancer awareness, and by run I mean mostly walked ha ha. We had a yearly hematology appointment for the blood clot in Bash's leg where they gave the all clear for another year - no changes, yay! We went to Red Deer for Thanksgiving and Bash got to play with all his cousins and had a blast. We had a fall family photo sesh where we got some awesome pics taken - stay tuned for Xmas cards! Nathan's parents and sister came out to Calgary and we all participated in Light the Night, a walk to raise awareness for blood cancers - we decked out Bash's chariot with lights and turned it into a spaceship, super cool! And of course Halloween! Bash dressed up as a Viking riding on a dragon - he even picked it out!


On that note please send all your positive thoughts and well wishes our way for tomorrow and for the next coming weeks when we will get those chimerism results. Love to you all and thanks for reading my rambles!

3 comments:

  1. We are sending strong positive vibes, love ❤️ and continuous thoughts and best wishes !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Herpes is a serious and recurring disease which can't be cured through drugs or injections by an American doctors but the best way to cure Herpes virus is by taking natural herbal mixed medicine for permanent treatment.I'm here to appreciate Dr James for using his herbal medicine to cure my herpes virus. Is about 3 years and 6 months now I have been living with this virus inside of me and it have really really been a serious problem to me, I was so confused because I have been taking several drugs and injections to be cured but all of my effort was in vain, one morning I was browsing the internet then I saw several testimonies about Dr James herbal mix medicine, curing people from herpes virus / HIV AIDS and Immediately I contacted Dr James on his email: drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com. I told him about my problems and he tells me that I must be cured. He gave me instructions which I rightly followed, so he prepared his herbal mixed medicine and sent it to me through UPS SPEED POST, which I used (MORNING AND EVENING) for 2 weeks and I was cured. everything was like a dream to me and my herpes virus was permanently cured. Dr James thank you, if out here suffering from herpes virus or any KIND OF diseases LIKE... HIV/AIDS, DIABETES, CANCER,RECTUM EFFECTS, BOWEL OBSTRUCTION, HERPES, HEPATITIS A&B, CARDIAC DISEASES, CHRONIC DISEASES, YELLOW FEVER, EPILEPSY, LUPUS, STROKE, SPINAL CORD, ECZEMA, KIDNEY DISEASES, ACME, BACK PAIN, DENGUE SCHIZOPHRENIA, APOLLO,MULTIPLES SCLEROSIS, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, VAGINAL DISCHARGING, ARTHRITIS, MENINGITIS itchy' contact.Doctor James and be free from your diseases because I am a living testimony, Dr James, is honest herbalist doctor, he is also known as the Great herbal cure master for herbal root. Contact him now via his email: (drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com) (whatsapp or call him on +2348152855846  

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me atrevo a afirmar, entre muchos otros, que ahora existe una potente cura para esta enfermedad, pero muchos la desconocen. Descubrí que estaba infectada por el virus hace 3 meses, tras una revisión médica. Mi médico me lo dijo y me quedé en shock, confundida y sentí que mi mundo se había derrumbado. Me estaba muriendo lentamente debido al anuncio de mi médico, pero me aseguró que podría llevar una vida normal si tomaba mis medicamentos (ya que no se conocía ninguna cura médica para el herpes). Fui de iglesia en iglesia, pero pronto me di cuenta de que mi caso necesitaba atención urgente, ya que me estaba quedando flaco por el miedo a morir pronto. En un intento de buscar una solución duradera a mi problema, busqué soluciones en el mundo de las hierbas. Me conecté a Internet y busqué a todos los médicos de prestigio que pude encontrar, porque me enteré de que las hierbas africanas tenían una cura para el síndrome del herpes. Después de un tiempo de búsqueda en la red, encontré al Dr. Itua (un poderoso médico africano especializado en hierbas), que se ofreció a ayudarme a cambio de una suma de dinero. Tuve que aceptar, ya que era mi última parada para recibir una curación perfecta. Mi última decisión fue quitarme la vida en caso de que este plan fracasara. Por fin funcionó bien. Me dio unos pasos a seguir y cumplí meticulosamente todas sus instrucciones. El mes pasado, para ser precisos, volví al hospital para realizar otra prueba y, para mi asombro, los resultados mostraron que negativo,El Dr. Itua también puede curar las siguientes enfermedades... Cáncer, VIH, Herpes, Herpes zóster, Hepatitis B, Inflamación del hígado, Diabetes, Fibroides, Parkinson, Enfermedad de Alzheimer, Enfermedad de Bechet, Enfermedad de Crohn, Enfermedad de Cushing, Insuficiencia cardíaca, Esclerosis múltiple, HipertensiónInsomnio familiar fatalMutación del factor V Leiden,EpilepsiaEnfermedad de Dupuytren,Tumor desmoplásico de células redondas pequeñasDiabetes,Enfermedad celíaca,Enfermedad de Creutzfeldt-Jakob, Angiopatía amiloide cerebral, Ataxia, Artritis, Escoliosis lateral amiotrófica, Autismo, Fibromialgia, Síndrome de toxicidad por fluoroquinolonas, Esclerosis de la fibrodisplasia osificante, Convulsiones, Carcinoma de la corteza suprarrenal. Asma,Enfermedades alérgicas,,Enfermedad de Cobre,Glaucoma., Cataratas, degeneración macular, enfermedades cardiovasculares, enfermedades pulmonares, agrandamiento de la próstata, osteoporosis.
    Demencia.., Enfermedad de Lyme,,Linfoma no Hodgkin,Cáncer de piel,Cáncer de útero,Cáncer de próstata Dercum,Lupus,Hpv,Erección débil,Infertilidad,fibromialgia,Diarrea crónica,Recupera a tu ex, Als,SYPHILIS,Cáncer de Colo-Rectal,Cáncer de Sangre,Cáncer de Mama,Cáncer de Pulmón,Cáncer de Próstata,Autismo,Cáncer de Cerebro,Enfermedad Genética,Epilepsia,Enfermedad de Parkinson. .You puede liberarse de este virus del herpes mediante la consulta de este gran médico a base de hierbas de África a través de este correo electrónico: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com / . o llamar y whatsapp él en +2348149277967 Él le ayudará y su medicación de hierbas es seguro.

    ReplyDelete